October 13, 2010

Leah is TWO!!


Our little princess Leah turned 2 on October 7th. She has been absolute joy to have these past two years and a blessing in our lives. Today she got all of her favorite things to eat, opened presents, and ate cake. She loves life and she brings a smile to our face everyday.


She was so excited it was her birthday. She kept saying all day "It's my birthday"





Her brothers gave her lots of kisses and loves all day


I made her favorite, Smoothies!




That is before she was a mess


She got a baby and a stroller for her birthday. She LOVED it.


She is such a GIRL!














2 comments:

Jess said...

Way to go Sara!!! I'm so glad to see new pictures. They are all so cute, and I love all the pictures with Leah, and her big beautiful eyes.

The Cannonballs said...

What great pictures! Leah is so big! We miss you all!!!