Lulu is 11 months old now and she has been walking for over a month. She is still constantly putting everything in her mouth to see if it taste good. Hard to get a smile out of her on camera. Plus we had Valentines Day. The boys had a blast at school make valentine boxes and exchanging valentines with their classmates. Also, thank you Grandma for the fun game, we were surprised to get a package in the mail. It was a very fun day.
This is what she does when I put the camera in front of her. She squints her eyes.
Luke made a Lego Box and Lawyer made an envelope valentine box. Leah passed out Valentines to her friends at basketball with mom.
Donny and I have been married for 7 years, and have 4 awesome and active kids named Luke, Lawyer, Leah, and Louise. Donny teaches high school and I coach soccer part-time. We are truly blessed and love spending everyday with family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment